Thursday 6 June 2019

About me

Hi! My name is Shantay. I live with my mum, my brother and stepdad. I go to Gisborne Intermediate School. I am in year 7. I do highland dancing. I have competed in 7 competitions so far.

I enjoy doing maths and writing. I like to do reading sometimes but the thing I like the most out of reading is the
topic of the week. I am learning how to do long division. My challenge this year is that I need to learn all of my  time tables. My goal this year is to get all of my work done and get a successful job.

This year I am looking forward for all of the other opportunities to do throughout the year because I can try something new . I would like to get in to 1 type of extension class for something so I have something to do.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shante its Morgan here from Totara 2. I really like this introduction. I think it's great because you have written a lot about you and still been quite safe about it. Wow my favourite subject is reading to0. E noho ra (bye).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you very much for looking at my blog morgan it was really nice of you to comment on my bolg.https://riverdalegisshantayk.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Shantay! My name is Kyra and I am a Year 8 student in Totara 2 at Grey Main School. I like your post all about you because there is a photo of yourself and all of the things that you like doing.

    I also do dancing and compete in competitions through out the year. I do different genres like ballet, contemporary, barefoot, lyrical, musical theatre, jazz and demi character. I've been doing dancing since I was 3 years old, what about you?

    Maybe you could add in a picture of you at a Highland dancing competition. Amazing work and keep the great posts up!

    Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.